poo.pee.tantrums.tears.laughter.going insane.

Tuesday, December 12, 2006

8 teeth

Up to about a month ago my daughter only had 8 teeth. So that limited the type of food that she could eat. I was just starting to get worried about her lack of teeth when she suddenly decided that she will grow another 8 more all at the same time.

Can you imagine going from 8 teeth to 16 teeth within the span of 1 month. The 4 on the top are already protruding out of the gums. But the lower 4 are just about to make their way out. You can feel them under the gums.

Oh the pain she feels is nothing compared to what I have to go through. She clings on to me and follows me around like a bad smell. The moment I leave her sight.... she will scream "Ma Ma, Ma Ma, Ma..." sounds of little foot steps will follow and "Bao Bao, Bao Bao" is what comes out next.

I have to carry a kid that is almost the weight of 3 sacks of rice (5kg pack) around all day. She is about 14kg. I have to sit her on my lap when I pee. I have to let her hold on to my thigh while I make lunch. And I have to hold her while she is watching tele. Aiyo! I tell you......... super manja.

I am aching all over, my arms are sore and my back feels like it is about to snap. 16 down and 4 more to go...... heard the last 4 are the worst the dreaded MOLARS. Crap!

No comments: