poo.pee.tantrums.tears.laughter.going insane.

Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Post Christmas Shopping

8.00pm
Thunder Storm. We decided to leave the little one in the hands of her grandparents and head for Mustafa.

8.30pm
Mustafa Centre. Happily loading my basket with exotic stuff imported from India.

9.30pm
Cashier at Mustafa's. Paid for the mechandise. Realised I bought the wrong size towels. Infact the towels were so huge, they could be used as blankets. Yes yes my fault didn't open them up to check.

9.35pm
Cashier said "I cannot do refund. You have to look for the sales person."
I asked "Okay, where can I find him?"
Cashier replied "I don't know? Maybe he go home."
Dave said "I go look for him."

9.45pm
Phone rings. Dave on the line.
"The refund will take at least 30 mins. He has to go to the office to get his manager's approval. Don't know if the manager has gone home for the day. How?"

I sighed "Forget it. Maybe we come back tomorrow."

10.15pm
Arrived home with EXTREMELY HUGE bath towels. Staring at it wondering how long is it going to take to dry after every bath? They are almost 3 times the size of normal towels. Even my towel rack won't be able to accomodate them.

12.15am
Still pissed over the towels. Just can't get over it.

No comments: