poo.pee.tantrums.tears.laughter.going insane.

Thursday, January 11, 2007

Cardiac Arrest

Letitia gave me a heart attack yesterday. We went for dinner at Jurong point and throughout dinner she was going going, "Toys Toys Toys...." because she knows that there is a Toys R Us and a Kiddy Palace in Jurong Point. Anyway we survived the dinner and off we went to Toys R Us and Kiddy Palace. After about an hour of looking at toys I turned to her said," Let's go, we have to go to the supermarket." She started squealing and screaming and running in circles in Kiddy Palace. So hubby and I walked away shouting," We are leaving with or without you..." usually she will come running after us... BUT yesterday I turned around and she was not there! GONE! Vanished into thin air. I swear I felt my heart stop beating. I raced round the aisles shouting," Letitia where are you? Mummy can't see you!" Silence! I looked at hubby and asked," Where is she?" He gave me a blank look. "Oh shit!" I said.

Just then this Indian man pointed to this rack of clothes and said," She is inside." I ran over flipped over the clothes on the rack and there she was covering her eyes with her hands and smiling. Wah Lao..... I dragged her out, scooped her up and told her," Don't you ever ever do that again!" and her response," Ha ha ha ha ha..... Boo!"

Can die! I really thought that she got kidnapped and I was never ever going to see her again.

2 comments:

Carrie said...

Time to tattoo your contact details on her wrist! Can imagine how heart stopping...

Crazy Mum aka Ivy Ong said...

actually i was thinking of a less permanent solution like leashing her up like a little puppy...... i saw in the store that they sell little vests with ropes attached to the back.