poo.pee.tantrums.tears.laughter.going insane.

Saturday, January 06, 2007

Hubby Gadget

I have been a stay home mum for the last 2 years. So my window to the multimedia electronic gadget world is through my hubby, Dave. I would have no idea how to backup our files on DVD and not to mention handle the cranky router we own (whatever that is for???). Not to mention the numerous electronic gadgets that we own that require USB cables and blue tooth. Not forgetting the SD cards and memory sticks. Honestly I really have no idea, I am a plug and play preson.

Without him I will have no wireless internet, probably still on LAN cables. And without him I will have no one to sort out the settings problems that I was encountering with my new 3G phone. Infact I am so doo doo I needed a whole week just to learn how to use the predictive text on my new phone. Talk about being a gadget idiot!

Anyway after about a week we finally have all the problems sorted out and I finally made my first video call today. Can't image life without him, he is like Gadget Hero.

No comments: