poo.pee.tantrums.tears.laughter.going insane.

Thursday, February 22, 2007

Our Chinese New Year

Check out my Chinese New Year Table setting... Not bad for first attempt!


We had a really good new year this year, other than eating too much junk. way too much rubbish...... but the really fun part was seeing my little one enjoying herself. She refused to let me throw away the box for the mandarin oranges. Because she says that it is a car and insisted on sitting in it. It eventually fell apart!



My baby in her CAR! vroomm.....


I also managed to get her in a dress 2 days in a row. Not an easy task, she is a super tomboy. I had to convince her that she looked really nice by taking a picture of her and showing it to her.






Oh yes and today I finally washed Bear Bear. My daughter's smelly companion. I had to get my parents to bring her toy shopping. She is still not home yet. Bear Bear is wet and hanging upside down at the moment. Hopefully she will not cry when she gets home and see her bear bear being hung upside down on a bamboo pole.

No comments: