poo.pee.tantrums.tears.laughter.going insane.

Thursday, February 08, 2007

Update


We made it through the dinner and home in one piece. Everything went smoothly except for one thing. Letitia doesn't like my sister's husband! Every time she looks at him or if he looks at her she will get really upset. She didn't smile throughout dinner and she was not her usual self. She refuses to acknowledge even my sister. She usually clings on to her "yi yi" whenever "yi yi" was around.

You see its a really long story... but in a nutshell my brother-in-law is seldom around. So my daughter has only seen him thrice in her entire life. Anyway she was so upset at the sight of his face she'd rather sit there and sulk. Endless attempts by my parents to cheer her up failed miserably......

I have no idea why she doesn't like him, but you know how young children can sense a person's aura and I guess she just didn't like his for whatever reason.

No comments: