poo.pee.tantrums.tears.laughter.going insane.

Thursday, April 19, 2007

Life Oh Life

Dave's Grandma passed away last Monday. They held a 5 day wake for her. It was the largest funeral I have even been too. The funeral occupied the entire void deck. Ah Ma had 10 children, 30 grandchildren and about 20 great grandchildren. It took 4 coaches just to get the immediate family to the crematorium. She was 93 years old.

This made me wonder how life would be like for Letitia when Dave and I are finally gone from this earth. She will be alone! That thought really scared me and kind of put certain things into perspective for me. NO! I am not about to run off and have another baby immediately. But it has gotten me thinking.

Enough of the sad stuff.

My baby will be Two in a couple of days and we are off to Hong Kong Disneyland tomorrow. I pray for a safe flight and good weather. I also pray for a well behaved toddler. She has been having hives the last week because she is allergic to prawns. She broke out in rash that spread throughout her body. It was kind of my fault I feed her something from a seafood platter that we were eating. But how the hell am I suppose to know that she is allergic to prawns!!!! She is okay with crab, so I assumed that she should be okay with prawns too.

Wish me luck! As I go for an adventure of a life time...............

1 comment:

Carrie said...

Sorry about david's grandma.

Good luck and happy #2 for leticia. You've done great these 2 years.