poo.pee.tantrums.tears.laughter.going insane.

Thursday, May 31, 2007

Birthday Wish

Today is my birthday and I do not wish for diamonds or gold. Instead I wish that my child would recover and go back to her normal happy chirpy self. She has been sick for the last 5 days. Fevers that run continuously at 39.8 degrees C, hacking coughs through the night on the hour, congested nasal passages and 2 molars erupting at the back of her mouth.

She has been on a liquid diet for the last 5 days, because her gums hurt. She refuses to drink any milk that is warm because it causes pain.

I would give anything in the world for her to recover this instant minute so that she doesn't have to suffer the way she is suffering right now.

1 comment:

Carrie said...

Hang in there and praying for L's quick recovery. And may all your birthday wishes come true.