poo.pee.tantrums.tears.laughter.going insane.

Monday, June 04, 2007

Defiance

Sunday
Grandpa and Grandma: Looking Letitia. We bought you something.
Letitia: Toys!

5 minutes later

Letitia: Walk walk. Outside.
Grandma: Okay, let's go for a walk.
Grandma: Stop running you will fall. Hold my hand.

Letitia covers both ears with her hands, glares at my mother with the corner of her eyes.

Grandma: I buy you toys and take you out for walk. How can you be so rude. I am really sad.
Letitia: NO! GONG GONG PAY! (grandpa paid for the toys not you)

Grandma defeated! Letitia comes running home. "Mummy! Bao Bao!"

My Letitia is back. Back with a vengence!

Monday
Mummy carrying 4 bags of groceries. Panting. Screaming,"Let's go Letitia! The bags are heavy and I can't carry you right now."

Letitia," NO! Bao Bao!"

10 minutes later still standing in the carpark.

Mummy: Letitia let's go. I am leaving with or without you.

Using the bags of groceries I had to push her from behind. With every nudge she walked ONE step. Tears flowings and yelling.

15 minutes later. Finally home. Took me 25 minutes to get from the car to my door.

No comments: