poo.pee.tantrums.tears.laughter.going insane.

Monday, June 25, 2007

I want my body back!

I went bikini shopping over the weekend and to my horror! My post baby body looks like CRAP! YA! Off course it doesn't help that I am in my mid thirties. I am starting to lose the fight against gravity. I am not producing enough collagen and gone with the wind is my elasticity.

As I stood in the fitting room, staring at my over hanging belly. I wanted to cry! That was before I turned around and saw my OVER HANGING BUTT CHEEKS! Yeeeaaakkkss................ What happened to my perky little bums! I have 2 saggy pieces of meat covered in stretch marks.

I want my old body back! The one that I flaunted in the tiniest of bathing suits, the one that I had about a decade ago. The one that is not covered stretch marks and the one that defies gravity.

Anyway I bought the bikini hoping that I will one day be able to pluck up enough courage to wear it. I did wear it though......under my t-shirt..... and I sat on the bench while Letitia and Dave were splashing around in the pool.

Boo Hoo.......

However.... all is not lost. Over the weekend I saw that many women out there also put their own insecurities aside and were having a good time. So maybe next week I will take the plunge and show the rest of the world my BODY.

No comments: