poo.pee.tantrums.tears.laughter.going insane.

Wednesday, October 03, 2007

Hairy Issues

I am pissed. Angry. Ticked off. Cheated.

Today I spend 4 hours of my precious life sitting in a chair. Paid $448 to some freaking salon to get my hair permed!

The result! Frizzy! Dry! Fried! Ugly! Messy! Bushy!

Okay. I official just snooped my self.

I am going to scream the salon down tomorrow. I am going to make sure they give me a refund! NO I dun wan them to re-do my hair! It is already bad and they may do more damage! I am ANGRY beyond words. I must say this is really the most IDIOTIC thing I have ever done to myself! THE MOST MORONIC thing! HA and the best part I even had to pay for it!

My waist length lovely long locks were chopped 4 inches today and whatever that is left is a bush of HAY! I don't even know how I am going to go out and face the world! I look like Frankensteins wife! Oh man I punked myself alright this time.

I think I am going to take a really long time to get over this act of STUPIDITY! URRRGGGHHH!

Let's see what they have to say when they see my hair tomorrow. Man why does this have to happen to me! Ya ya ya its just hair...... but it's my hair, 5 years of it! Hair that I have spent hours pain stakingly looking after! And not forgetting the $448. WAH! I am sooooooooooooooo pissed!

No comments: