poo.pee.tantrums.tears.laughter.going insane.

Monday, January 21, 2008

Mummy bring!

Letitia had a poo poo accident in school today. She pooed in her pants while in school! The poor teacher had to wash her butt, wash her undies and put it into a plastic bag and find her a pair of pants to wear! Aiyo! The conversation between the teacher and me went something like that:

T: Your daughter pass motion! All over her panties!

I: Oh no! How?

T: I washed her. She is wearing a pair of old PE shorts from the office.

I: Letitia why didn't you tell the teacher you needed to go to the toilet?

L: Mummy bring! Teacher not today! (translated to adult langauge: I only want mummy to bring me to the toilet, I don't want the teacher to bring me!)

T: But her poo poo was very nice. Not hard not soft!

I: Errr....okay...thanks.

T: Remember to bring the pants back after you washed it.

I: Okay. Thanks again!

I am sooo glad I am not a pre-school teacher. I don't think I can deal with the poo poo of someone else's kid. But I am eternally grateful to Lin "Lao Shi" for not letting her sit on her poo and washing her up.

No comments: