poo.pee.tantrums.tears.laughter.going insane.

Friday, December 12, 2008

Time stood still

When will my time stand still?

I look at my grandma. Her time stood still in 1980. She has never been on the MRT. Never owned a mobile phone. Don't know what a plasma tv is and never touched a computer not even with a 5 feet pole. The last electronic device she used was a VHS recorder.

I look at my mother and her time stood still in 1990. She manage to catch the mobile and VCD player. But off course struggles with it so much she makes my 3 year old look like a rocket scientist. She cannot comprehend the internet and does not have an email account. She thinks that people who use blue tooth headsets are hearing impaired cos it looks like a hearing aid!!!

When will my time stand still?

1 comment:

Sole said...

You've been tagged.

http://liferightnow.wordpress.com/2009/04/23/around-the-world-in-80-clicks/