poo.pee.tantrums.tears.laughter.going insane.

Monday, November 13, 2006

Monday House of Puke

Patience is really a virtue!!!!!

To cut a really long story short.

Here is what Letitia puked out about 30mins ago:

200ml of milk
80ml of water
4oz of baby jar food
A HUGE bowl of cereal

That's a lot of puke!!!!

WHY?

All because she refused to have her finger nails cut and she cried till she vomitted everything she ate since 8am this morning.

The house still smells like puke right now. I used a whole roll of paper toilet. Had to bite my hands to prevent myself from slapping her and had to feed her all over again.

And what do I get in return............. A spoilt brat that is watching Hi-5 right now. Dancing and singing.........


HELP!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I feel your pain. Welcome to parenthood.