poo.pee.tantrums.tears.laughter.going insane.

Saturday, November 11, 2006

Pilot wife

When Dave and I were dating, I use to hate it whenever he had to leave the country but it wasn't so bad because I wasn't around most of time myself.

When we got married and I quit my traveling job, things got a little lonely whenever he was out of town. I occupied myself with stuff ............I didn't really do very much.

Anyway, I decided that I needed a companion. Someone to share my days and someone to keep me occupied. That's when we decided that we will have a baby.
Initially I wondered what I have done to myself. I have no life. I have to home by 9pm so that my princess can get to bed. My phone has stopped ringing, everyone has stopped asking me out. I haven't seen a movie in 2 years. I haven't gone to the latest clubs. I haven't even had a nice dinner in a long time, most meals are gobbled down.

Having said all that, I must say that I am really thankful and really blessed to have such a beautiful child. Someone who loves me unconditionally and someone to snuggle up with whenever I am lonely.

It may not always be smooth sailing and it can be very tiring but I am really glad that I have my baby with me. I can not imagine life without her and I all that I could ever wish for, is for her to be happy and healthy.



No comments: