poo.pee.tantrums.tears.laughter.going insane.

Friday, November 03, 2006

Road Trip


Call it suicide call it whatever you want but David and I took Letitia on a road trip to Malacca.

Oh ya the causeway, the 3 hour drive to A famosa resort, the yucky toilets along north south high way. We did it!

It was a lot less eventful than I thought it be. see that little girl in the pink bikini that's my baby.

We introduced her to her first Chendol and the famous Chicken Rice balls. But knowing her.... Miss rubbish bin... I eat anything that comes my way. I wasn't surprised that she ate every bit of the rice balls. Not to mention the mud cake, twisties and ice cream that she ate over 2 days.

Actually things where going too well no tantrums, sat in the child seat.....................until the fever and the rash came............ Great!

You see, Dave and I have this theory and its a mighty great one. Children are like Murphy's...... anything that can go wrong will go wrong with them. No matter how perfect everything might seem on the outside.. you can bet your freaking last dollar that it isn't. To further prove my point.............we took Letitia to the Doctor's and they couldn't find anything wrong with her.... or rather the cause of the fever...... they suggested that we collect urine samples for test to make sure that she isn't having some kind of infection. Okay! Great Missy here is not toilet trained! So they gave us a bag with sticky tape on the top and told us to stick the damn thing on her.....collect the pee and rush it back to the Doctor's by 11am the next day. Sounds easy enough! NOT!

I stuck the bag to her and put her diaper back on at 10am the next morning. Low and behold............. Miss Murphy POOP into the urine bag............. Uuurrrgggghhhhhh.

What can I say..... we never made it back to the Doctor's with the urine sample and thank god the fever is gone.

No comments: