poo.pee.tantrums.tears.laughter.going insane.

Monday, December 11, 2006

2 weeks to Christmas!

It's that time of the year again! Yeah! It' s Christmas!

My tree is up and I've bought 75% of my presents. Wah even I am impressed with myself!


We have 2 parties to attend on the 16th and on the 24th of December. There will be loads of kids there. I've stocked up on lots of toys from Toys r us. I've even bought extra presents just in case I get ambushed.

Don't want to get caught in another embrassing situation where someone has a present for my daughter but I have nothing to give back in return.

Oh yo, I guess you live and learn. I am wiser now.....last Christmas was my first time as a Mum. Will not be caught dead without extra gifts in the car this year.


Anyway, we also made our own little cards with our photos on them so that the little children that get our gifts will know who its from. So fun!!!

I still have somemore shopping to do and the thought of having to brave the crowd in Orchard again doesn't sound very appealing to me. I'll just think of it as doing my part for the economy and at the same time earning points for my credit card annual fee waiver. But I was really lucky, because Dave took Letitia to Sim Lim last weekend. That gave me 3 hours alone, the best 3 hours I've had in a while.

No comments: