poo.pee.tantrums.tears.laughter.going insane.

Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Best Friends

Introducing "BA BA" and "OH OH"




My daughther's bestest of friends. She goes everywhere with them. Can't sleep without them. Drags them around the house during the day. Chews on their noses and sucks their ears. It comforts her and it gives her security. But here's the problem. They STINK! How? What do I have to do to get those 2 fellows into the washing machine.

If I wash it in the morning, it will not be dried by nap time. If I wash them in the afternoon, they will not be dried for bed time. If I wash them while she is asleep, what if she wakes up in the middle of the night searching for them.


Oh man! The pink one is starting to turn grey and the brown one is starting to turn browner. she is permanently attached to them. She needs it when she is watching tv, she needs it for her milk feeds, she need it when she is upset, she needs it all the time, she need them when she is awake, she needs them when she is sleeping.




And the real problem IS.......... she expects me to hug and kiss them, oh my oh my! And how can I say no to my baby.

No comments: