poo.pee.tantrums.tears.laughter.going insane.

Monday, December 18, 2006

In my shoes

My baby at 19 months old has discovered the joy of make believe. She loves wearing my shoes, slippers and handbags. Each time she manages to get her hands on any of my stuff she will glow with pride as she walks pass me. "Nice?" She will ask. I off course will reply with "Very nice." She will continue walking pass me saying "Bye!" and blowing me a good bye kiss along the way.





It's a daily battle trying to stop her from ransacking my wardrobe. She will only play with the expensive stuff. You know the Gucci and the Dior and the LV. Give her a cheap canvas bag and she will scream. Her favourite part... chewing on the leather. What started out as wearing my flip flops has now become wearing 4 inch heels.







Not looking forward to the day she starts painting her face with my make up and her toes with my varnish. She is a girly girl and loves to watch me put on make up and play dress up. Put some lip gloss on her and she will pucker her lips for you.
She particularly likes the pink shoes, I have no idea why.

No comments: