poo.pee.tantrums.tears.laughter.going insane.

Thursday, February 01, 2007

Growing Up
















I have to admit my baby is not a baby anymore. As much as I hate to admit it she is growing up really fast. She is ridiculously hilarious , with her dressing up with fake plastic jewelry and cooking on her little kitchen set. Her non stop request for me to sit down and draw and scribble nonsense on her drawing block.















I know I am going to miss all these one day when she finally decides that she doesn't want to spent time with her "mamma" anymore. So I look forward to each day and enjoy every moment of time spent with my little angel till such a time comes when she thinks that I am uncool.















So here I am trying to document moments of our life together and hope that I was the best mother possible to her. Playing make believe rain at home with little umbrellas and eating fake fruits from her collection of platic toys. Taking afternoon naps together and going for walks in the afternoon.

No comments: