poo.pee.tantrums.tears.laughter.going insane.

Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Steps to Autonomy

Letitia has started to insist that she feeds herself. But that is not the real problem. She insist on feedig herself with shoes on! Can you imagine I have put shoes and socks on her before I can get her to eat.

Off course she also refuses to eat unless she is seated in front of the tele. I also have to entertain request for VCD changes during the meal.

"Change! Change!" pointing to the screen.

I really have no idea how to deal with this other than to go along with it..... at least she is eating. My parents think that I am crazy, allowing her to get away with it. But I say at least she knows what she wants. My baby and me, we have this thing going.... I give her what she wants, she'll give me what I want . So far it has been working really well. So why fix something if it ain't broken.

No comments: