poo.pee.tantrums.tears.laughter.going insane.

Friday, March 30, 2007

CRY BABY

Today is one of those days where your child cries all day for no apparent reason. Letitia is in the crying MOOD.

She won't leave me alone.....Won't be left alone. She won't let me do anything except sit next to her and attend to her very wish and command.

She cried when I tried to read the newspaper.

She cried when I was reading my email.

She cried when I was taking a shower.

She cried when I was doing the laundry.

She cried when I was making lunch.

She cried everytime she didn't see me.

She cried everytime I didn't asnwer her.

Everytime I wasn't in sight she will call out for me and I had to answer. She refuse to come with me to do my chores and insisted on watching tele on my bed in my room.

She would call out for me every 30 seconds.... I bull shit you not. If I failed to reply her she will cry!!!!! Can you imagine I had to answer her about 78 times will I was trying to hang the laundry.

I finally lost it and screamed back at her........ She cried! Now I am trying to bring my blood pressure down by ignoring her for a while.

2 comments:

Carrie said...

Not even the disney channel can make her stop?

Crazy Mum aka Ivy Ong said...

it was just one of those days...