poo.pee.tantrums.tears.laughter.going insane.

Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Humbled

I have been brought to my knees by a 88cm tall person. The 15kg person that I carried for 38 weeks and gave birth too. This little mini me... is twice the MONSTER I was at her age! She not only looks like me, she has my personality and she has my temper.

This morning while I was brushing her teeth, I gave her a cup filled with water to hold. She was suppose to rinse her mouth after I was done. BUT SHE EMPTIED THE ENTIRE CUP OF WATER OVER MY HEAD! The best part...... she laughed!

I was so shocked I didn't know what to do. I wanted to scream at her but all I could do was laugh with her. For the record, this is the first time someone has poured anything over my head! I probably would have bashed that some one's face if this would have happened to me 3 years ago. Not to mention the long train of vulgarities that would have flowed from my mouth.
So all I have to say is that motherhood is the most humbling experience a woman can ever possibly go through.




No comments: