poo.pee.tantrums.tears.laughter.going insane.

Monday, March 05, 2007

UNFAIR!

Letitia will be turning two in about a months time.

Her grandpa, my father, is taking her to Hong Kong Disneyland!

All expense paid!

How unfair is that?

Her grandma, my mother, has already bought her a birthday present! A charmed bracelet!

How unfair is that?

They haven't bought me anything for my birthday in the last 20 years!

Anyway, having said all that. Dave and I will have to cough up our own travel expenses and tag along as porters carrying all the crap that Princess Letitia requires during her vacation. Diapers, milk, water, pillow, blanket, medication..... the never ending list...........

But the good news is......I get to off load her for half a day, everday, for 4 days. Ha! Which means I only need to be around during bed time to put her to sleep.

Looking forward to our annual family holiday!

Last year when we went to Phuket, Letitia was only 14 months old. I spent most of time in the hotel. She also didn't have a lot of teeth so I had to bring 3 days worth of baby food along. This time round she has most of her teeth, and I won't have to bring along all that food. I know it is going to be better already.

No comments: