poo.pee.tantrums.tears.laughter.going insane.

Friday, April 27, 2007

Wet pants

Letitia enjoying inflight entertainment on her way back home.

It was a relatively good trip for us, other than Letitia wetting her pants everyday. Because she as running around so much we didn't really have time to check her diaper. So word of caution bring lots of pants. She wet her first pair in the plane ride there while she was seated on her Dad's lap.....ha.... wetting his pants as well.

The second day she wet herself in the cab while she was on my mother's lap....ha... wetting my mother's pants as well.

We got a break on the third day.....it was wet pants free day. Hey! It was her birthday! No wonder she didn't wet her pants.

On the fourth day she wet herself again......this time she didn't include anyone else in the equation. I must say I was relatively lucky not to have been peed on my daughter.

She didn't really liked the food there, she would shake her head violently and say," No no no no no no.... you eat!" It was either too salty or too oily or too whatever.......her royal divaness didn't like what she tasted.

Checking out Donal Duck.

2 comments:

Carrie said...

I never thought I would see the day that I see you travelling to Disneyland of all places with a 2 year old.

But that's just how amazing it is, the changes it brings.

Happy birthday Leticia!
And happy mommy 2nd anniversary.

Crazy Mum aka Ivy Ong said...

ya ya ya make fun of me all the time...

but i am glad i only became a mother in my 30's....at least i know i am not missing out on much and i can concentrate on mothering. cos i've been there and done that....kinda of thingy..