poo.pee.tantrums.tears.laughter.going insane.

Sunday, April 29, 2007

Hair will grow


About 6 months ago when I first started this blog, one of my major concern was that my baby didn't have hair on the top and front of her head.


There were many over zealous aunties and uncles who all had their two cents worth to say about her hair. Telling me to do the darnest things to my baby's hair. But I had faith that it will grow and I hang in there.


Two years on and I can finally say baby has hair. It is coming out slowly but surely. No brandy, no shaving, no coconut oil nothing.


But I have new concern! Or rather strangers have a new concern. I have coffee shop attendants asking me how come she has so little hair! Hello! Mind you that fellow was a bloke! Can you imagine a middle aged man asking me why my child has so little hair! I just roll my eyes and walk away most of the time.


In supermarkets, I have cashiers telling me that things like," She got very little hair hor?"


Anyway, once again to all you concerned people out there who are wondering why my off spring has very little hair.......... I HAVE FREAKING NO IDEA! But it will grow. It's just hair!


Somethings I really wonder if all these people out there have nothing else better to say... so they just make up something to say for the sake of conversation. But you know the thing about these people, nothing good ever comes out of their mouth. When they have to say something they will criticise and find faults rather than praise or give a compliment.


So WORLD may I present Letitia with pig tails............. who says you need hair!




No comments: