poo.pee.tantrums.tears.laughter.going insane.

Tuesday, July 31, 2007

End of care free days.....

As my time as a stay home mum comes to and end, I am really starting to cherish every moment that I spend with Letitia. I can't help but think what's going to happen to our igloo tent home that we built in the middle of our living room. Is it going to be forgotten? Is it going to be abandoned and turn icy cold because all its occupants have gone away?




What's going to happen to all the fun we have playing dress up with my wigs? Is she going to remember? Will she forget? In the near future when I am at work and frustrated with things I know that I will miss my precious baby and how good she looks in that Afro wig.






How about times we spend staking furniture on top of each other and running around the house with rubber gum boots on?

My life will never be the same without fake pizzas and plastic cakes.

Spraying the corridor wet with a water gun and annoying the neighbours with our laughters, squeals and screams.

No comments: