poo.pee.tantrums.tears.laughter.going insane.

Thursday, August 02, 2007

MAIL TIME

Our local postman, oopss, sorry post lady. She is one sassy lady. She doesn't deliver our mail on a bicycle, not on a tricycle, nope not on a scooter. She delivers our mail in a car that she drives from car park to car park. Every afternoon I will see her sorting out our mail in the boot of her car with a cigarette in her hand.

I can't help but think........She must be very bored.......Sure got nothing else better to do that is why she is delivering mail. Why else would this woman dressed in skin tight Levis jeans and drives a Toyota be doing this?

I suddenly realise that I need a life. I am actually stalking the post lady! Okay not really stalking her, but every time I see her I just can't help but look and observe and wonder what her life is like. She is probably the MOST interesting character in our neighbourhood. Talk about pathetic! So pathetic! Really time to get some action back into my life!

1 comment:

Carrie said...

bizzaro! There is this guy who unloads his onions in the five foot way...all the neighbours call him the onion man.