poo.pee.tantrums.tears.laughter.going insane.

Friday, August 31, 2007

2 Birthdays, 1 food poisoning, 1 broken butt and 4 visits to the doctor

I went to hell and back this week. Hell is far from over though.

I survived 2 birthdays. Hubby Dave's 33rd Birthday and my pap's 62nd birthday with minor glitches here and there. They include 1 MRT and 2 cab rides to get birthday cake with a 2 year child in tow. By myself, me and I and alone. Surprised the cake made it. Suffered from food poisoning, had to be the damn oysters that I ate. Puked till I turned green in the face and needed a jab in the buttock to clear it. Mind you still tending to my 2 year all by myself. She was pretty much left to her own devices with the television as a babysitter as I rolled around all day in pain. I probably made the YUCKiest lunch ever which Letitia refuses to eat. Anyway that's in the past.....

As for the broken butt.......Letitia got so constipated she actually had blood in her stools. I freaked out panicked and off to the doctor I went. Standing in the raining on a Friday evening with a 17kg child trying to get a taxi to mend her bleeding butt. Yes all alone by myself and me and I.

Somewhere between the birthdays and the poisoning and the bleeding stools. Ye ye ye amidst all the very exciting things happening in my life. Letitia caught a really bad cough. Needless to say I haven't slept a wink in about 3 days. She seems to cough only at night. 1.30am and 4.30am are the 2 magic times that she will go into coughing fits. You guessed it we went to the doctor's twice because of this coughing episode and still she is coughing. As if things aren't bad enough she had a fall too, must be too drugged out and kinda lost her balance so now I have one more thing to add to the list. 2 BLEEDING KNEES!

Off course I am having a tension headache from all that has happened.

1 comment:

Carrie said...

That makes two of us with headaches. I hope the very expensive medicine from the paed is chasing that cough away.