poo.pee.tantrums.tears.laughter.going insane.

Friday, August 17, 2007

Bad Bad People

There are nice people and there are NOT nice people. Let's just say I am about to become related to some people who are not nice.

Arrogant, obnoxious, rude, plastic and full of themselves! Not to mention full of crap! These cheap skates are out to take my family for a ride and there's nothing I can do about it!

I have never ever seem more annoying human beings in my life! And now there is a an entire family of them. Old to young, females and males, educated and uneducated! ALL IDIOTS!

I am upset, my mother is upset... hell even my hubby is upset! Even my baby won't stop crying at the sight of them. She buried her face in my chest! Seemingly wiser than all off us from the onset. She KNEW what conniving people we were with!

Here's why:

Oh the attitude with which they speak! Hello we don't owe you crap! So cut the attitude!
Oh the it's my way and my way only! Hello who do you think you are! Empress Dowager!
Oh the there is no room for negotiation because I am doing you a favour condescending tone of voice! Hello! Why don't you take your fat butt and stuff it!

The lack of politically correctness and the lack of PR skills was appalling. There was enough antagonistic feelings to cause a spontaneous combustion. Let's just say I wish her head would just blow off her fat neck right this instance!

I just hope that I don't have see them again in the near future. Cos this time I may not be able to control myself and slap that old hag silly. Hell I don't even know if I should post this........ but I have too. Who cares about repurcussions when they have already left with nothing but a bad taste in our mouths!

3 comments:

Carrie said...

Dat woman so sounds like you, i can imagine the frustration...

Crazy Mum aka Ivy Ong said...

the woman mind you is not like me...she is a wolf in sheep's clothing. she is non other than my sista's m-i-l! that cow is a painful even to look at! at least i am pretty!

Carrie said...

Sorry. Wrongly expressed comment.

I meant that the frustration in the post sounds so genuine. Its really your voice and the frustration is coming thro. Didn't mean that you are in anyway like your sis's mil.

They better beware because you can kick ass!