poo.pee.tantrums.tears.laughter.going insane.

Friday, January 04, 2008

DAY 3

Letitia is feeling a little under the weather today. She is sneezing non stop. Only 3 days into the school term she is already sick. How? She choked during her nap and all her lunch came out. On to the bed, on the pillows, on the blanket and on her BEAR BEAR!

I am suppose to go out tonight to have coffee with friends that I have not met for many many years. How am I suppose to go? My baby is not feeling well.

Anyway the usual wailers in the class are still wailing today....but some of the parents are learning that the longer they stay the worse the kids are going to feel. Today only 3 parents in the class compared to the 5 yesterday. The teachers also locked the door to the classroom so that parents cannot walk in and out of the classroom. I the Stalker Mum who is loitering around the school may be asked to leave very soon.

Thank goodness its the weekend!

No comments: