poo.pee.tantrums.tears.laughter.going insane.

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

3 hours in the life of ME

5.57am
Baby monitor transmits really loud cries of hunger. I looked at my husband and he was dead a as log.

6.07am
I am still in bed. Couldn't move suffering from too much blogging and facebook.

6.09am
Really loud wails of hunger. I rolled my ass off my bed and walked to the kitchen with my eyes closed.

6.17am
Sitting on the floor of my living room and watching my 9mth old baby playing with my mouse.

6.30am
Still feeling like crap. Need to shower and paint my face! Can't leave the house without makeup.

7.00am
Giving Danica her bath and she decides to eat the bath sponge. No not just lick...ermmm....like suck the bath water from the sponge. Yank the darn thing from the hands and she threw herself backwards causing a tsunami in my bathroom.

7.15am
Letitia wake up! time to go to school.

7.30am
Mummy I pee pee in my panties. Wah Lao! Shit like that always happens to me....

7.45am
Letitia have you finished you breakfast! Come and brush your teeth.

7.46am
Letitia where are you!!!! Come and brush your teeth......

7.47am
Letitia!!!!! Where are you???? Come and brush your teeth.

8.00am
In the car. "Mummy how do built house?" "Why fish will die?" "How come birds can fly?"........after about 6 questions I kind of shut down.

8.45am
Back at home. Pong Pong with my maid standing outside my house talking to the neighbour.

9.00am
Pong pong gulp down 200mls of milk and is off to lalalalalala land for her morning nap.

the last 45 mins has been pure bliss! silence.....never thought i would enjoy hearing my own breathing......

No comments: