poo.pee.tantrums.tears.laughter.going insane.

Wednesday, July 01, 2009

Oxymoronic relations

I want to give my children up for adoption la. Aiyo! That Nikky-doo is teething and super whinny. Crying all day, refuses to nap, wants to be carried all day and must walk around cannot sit down. My back is sore, my feet are aching, my neck is stiff and I am so darn sleepy.

Miss Pong Pong aka Nikky-doo woke up at 4am this morning screaming....I went into her room and was greeted by the most gut ranching smell. Imagine 4am eyes half closed and the first thing hits you is smelly POO. I almost passed out on the spot lor, had to turn off the air conditioning and open the windows to air her room. 20 minutes later I am back in my bed took me another 30 minutes just to fall alseep from all the excitement.

Holy Molly 6am and Nikky-doo is awake again. Why why why why did I have another child?

Sigh.

But you know what she is just adorable. I can't imagine life without my Nikky-doo her smelly poo and drool. I would gladly do it all over again next life but I will still bitch about it.

As for the other Your Royal Highness Princess Letitia. She refuse to wear a skirt or shorts or anything at all. She was running around in her panties all day. She also decided that she will eat 4 luncheon meat buns for lunch. How can ANYONE eat 4 luncheon meat buns? Even I can't eat 4 luncheon buns! These kids now a days they suddenly develop a brain when they turn 4. Before that you can pretty much get them to do anything and wear anything. But after that they just suddenly wake up one morning and have a mind of their own. Pink goes with green, you have to wear socks with slippers, have to use conditioner if not the hair will get knotted and oh yes apples must be eaten without skin and cut into the shape of an "O".

Sigh.

Even with all her idiosyncrasies I still love my Diva and hope that she will have better sense of colour co-ordination soon.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Keke ... you have all your limbs engaged with the two princesses! 4 luncheon meat buns for The Royal Highness is a tad too much, but she does have a good appetite. Jeju Pongz, her poo must be more valuable than the civet cat's, keke. Pink and green - oh well, in an unadulterated world, they are lovely colours, even when they are paired together. It is like having pandan cake with rose syrup kakaka. I would gladly trade a day in my life for yours!

Crazy Mum aka Ivy Ong said...

tell me about it! practical naked and eating 4 luncheon meat buns!when she finally decides to wear clothes today it was a green singlet with pink pants lor! that jeju baby is a PAIN!

you can have my life..take it...