poo.pee.tantrums.tears.laughter.going insane.

Tuesday, August 18, 2009

i tahan......i tahan....

It just keeps getting better. Today I found dried fish scales stuck to my dishes! Huh? Yes, you heard me right. Fish scales dried and fossilised on my plates. I understand if its traces of food like cheese. But fish scales????? And I have mouldy chilli in my fridge, it had like fluffy white stuff growing all over it....come to think of it...it looked like a pussy willow...you know the CNY plant.

I don't even know what to say. What do you expect me to say.

There are fish scales stuck to my plate from yesterday....or.....why is there dried fish scales on my plate.....or......you FARKING never wash the plate and put it back in the cupboard is it????

I didn't say anything. I just gave her the plate......dunno if she knew if it was fish scales.....maybe she thought it's part of the design of the plate. I give up. Just keep my fingers crossed that my family won't get food poisoning. It's gotten so bad that I will rinse out all the kids dishes with hot water before I put food in it. Worried that she might have put soap on it and forgot to rinse it out.

Oh did I also mention that she doesn't clean the inside of my microwave or my fridge. Imagine my horror one day when i opened the microwave and saw bits of food stuck to the top and side of the walls. Oh the fridge....hahhahaha...she has never cleaned the inside of a fridge before....ahahhahaha......she didn't know it could be cleaned. I had to teach her how to take the shelves out.

And for the last 6 months she has not cleaned my kitchen door. I leaned on it a few days ago and got stuck to the door because it was so greasy...it had become like glue!!!!! WLE! You all know who I am talking about la. She has 4 years experience in Singapore lor, really makes you wonder how other people live?????

Oh oh oh oh oh oh....the Ultimate GROSSSSSSSSSSSS thing!!!! The first few days when she arrived she didn't lift the toilet seat to wash the toilet. I lifted the seat and I almost passed out, it was worse than MRT station toilet okay. I was wondering why my bathroom was reeking of pee and found out that she only use the brush to inside of the bowl........haiz........

Enough whining for the day. Need to go and recharge so that I can face another day of whatever you call it..........its not all bad....at least i dun have to do it myself....just need to tahan.....and tahan somemore.........

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Get a new maid if u can't tahan, why do u have to spend money and have to tahan her?? I fired my first maid too, for 4 months, she never clean under the bed! She also claimed tat she has 5 years experience in Qatar. She is rude to my parent in law, eat really alot! (she can finish half a pot of braised chicken wing i cooked and half a pot of rice!) Initially, i was kind of relectant to change coz I need to teach the new one everything again. I got a transfer maid and is 100% better then the old one! Never fear to change!

Crazy Mum aka Ivy Ong said...

This maid number 4 already.... In 1.5 years.....

Unknown said...

my friend too have change 4 maid within a year! finally got a ok one this year :)