poo.pee.tantrums.tears.laughter.going insane.

Monday, August 24, 2009

Updates....

This entry never got published I do not know why. It has been in my draft box for the last 2 weeks...so here goes....

Okie Dokie...i have several things to say today. Been a bit scattered lately and can't really find time to organise my thoughts. Have so thought running through my head all day.

Ethnic minority. I never would imagine that living in Singapore would I ever feel like an ethnic minority. Nope I ain't talking about going to little India on a sunday or to Geylang Serai during Hari raya. Last week I felt like an ethnic minority in Paragon!!! We took Danica to the doctor in Paragon Medical Centre and the PD that she sees happens to be Indian. So off course most of his clientele were Indians and strangely Ang Mohs. So in a room full of Indians, French, Germans, Japanese...yes Japanese...we were the only Chinese family in the room. oh oh oh there was 1 chinese administrator and another chinese lady who was the Japanese Laison Officer. She was the translator for the Japanese patients. Okay here is what make it hit me so hard......when it was our time, the Malay clerk looked at us and said " Oh Chinese it's your turn!" and she walked ahead of us and went into the Doctor's office and said to him "The Chinese are here." Ermmmm I mean....HELLO! Most people would have miss it completely and not read too much into it....but....anyway.

Next! I had a freak accident a couple of days ago. While taking a shower a big huge fat glob of shower gel flew into my eye. Aiyo! it was the most painful thing ever. Anyway to cut a long story short, I ended up attending one of my best friend's birthday thingy cos I couldn't open my eyes. I am still having a swollen eye and its still red at the moment. A trip to GP diagnosed me with Acute conjunctivitis due to allergies. Kill me la....

Anyway I am sitting here and wanted to refer to yesterdays newspaper for the property listings and my maid actually threw the newspaper away. she throws the newpaper away everyday! really nothing else better to do....never clean my door but can be bothered to bring the newapsper downstairs everyday for recycling. Come to think of it....must be really lazy lor....i told her to go and get it back.....been gone for 10 mins and still not back. sorry got a bit distracted there.

what else happened..hmmm....ah yes. My 4 year old got scolding from me and husband for interrupting our conversation guess what she said, “I am going to call the police to catch you and lock you up in the cage!” WAH! I tell you can vomit blood. 4 years old can say this kind of things. We made her apologise for what she said but she still can talk back. Guess what she said….it’s super classic. “Oh the little pony throw the daddy and mummy out the window already.” She knows how to redirect her feelings of anger and personify through an inanimate object that she was playing with. Uuurggghhhhhh……

Plus that Nikky-doo has started to crawl and her hands are like octopus. Everytime I turn my back she is up to no good. Last night for about 15 minutes when I was in the room trying to sort out some bills all I heard was my husband shouting “No Nikky no..come here nikky! NO! NO! nikky….” And the battle begins!


Have to run its Monday and its school bus driver again.

No comments: