poo.pee.tantrums.tears.laughter.going insane.

Thursday, August 13, 2009

The worse day of the year award

TODAY SUCKED! SUCKED BIG TIME!!!!!!

I possibly just had the worse day of 2009 today. I woke up with a spinning head. Hungover from too much Chardonnay the night before. Dragged my cellulite fat ass out of bed and did the usual crap. Arrived at Letitia's school and they found an ulcer in her mouth so she was sent home. So home we came.

I was suppose to meet a friend in town to run some errands, thank goodness D was home and l left the girls with him. Almost fell asleep driving to serangoon to pick her up, drove to Bras Brasah did the thing.

To cut the long story short. Nikky aka Ah beng won't sleep. She cried from 6pm to 7.30pm non stop. She vomited once in her cot. Another time on the bedroom floor. Third time while she was sitting in the high chair while we were cleaning up her room. She changed 3 sets of pajamas was covered in puke. Won't stop yelling and screaming....

To make matters worse while I was trying to deal with this creature, Letitia got bitten by mozzies and she started crying. Aiyo! Really just put a gun to my head and shot me dead. She has horrid skin and every time she gets bitten by any insects it will swell to the size of a golf ball. it will become red, hard, inflamed and painful. sigh....she was attacked multiple times and she was wailing.

So out of the creature's room I came running to see what was happening.......at the mean time the creature was still wailing.

Why Why Why Why did I have children!!!!

4 comments:

Joeleen Low said...

I pass you a bottle of the Mike Mozzie spray when I next see you? Hope the crazy situation at home has gotten better.

Crazy Mum aka Ivy Ong said...

it will get better in about 20 years when they are adults lor.....

Unknown said...

Hi i am David's primary scchool class mate, chance into your blog while reading your recipe blog. My son has the same problem wif mozzies bite too. It will swelled up like a golf ball. I bought him to see a doctor and he prescibed Gentriderm and it works wonder! My gal friend too has this skin problem wif mozzie, her doc also prescribe the same thing. apply 2-3times and it will subsided.hope it help.

Crazy Mum aka Ivy Ong said...

Hi Yono, really ok thanks! will get gentriderm......