poo.pee.tantrums.tears.laughter.going insane.

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

This one's for the ladies!

Okay, Ladies in the house!

I am going out this Friday and no one is going to stop me! I am exhausted physically and mentally incapacitated. It's re-charge time. Beer, wine, gossip, laughter in a strikingly hot dress. Have to watch the shoes cause when I get tipsy I tend to take my shoes off and walk around barefooted.

I am so looking forward to some form of normality, speaking in sentences dotted with vulgarities, drinking beer and burping, smoke a cigarette and eating with proper cutlery. Hopefully the few hours of being an adult will allow some balance into my life.

So to the good ladies that I will be meeting this Friday! You wait for me I'll be there! To the rest of the good ladies that I promise to meet next week, I remember, I didn't forget. And to the good good ladies that I am meeting the week after next.....see you all very very soon. I couldn't possibly imagine my life without you guys.

So this one is for all the people in my life that have in any way big or small made a difference, you cared enough and were nice to me at some point. I am truly blessed to have you around and hope that your life is too surrounded by people that make you feel life is worth living.

Muarx

No comments: