poo.pee.tantrums.tears.laughter.going insane.

Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Tuesday Adventure

Oh Boy!



Today started out like any other ordinary Tuesday, same crap different day. But never in my wildest dream would I ever imagine today would turn out to be such eventful day.


Dave, Letitia and me got locked in the master bedroom. Yes! All 3 of us got stuck in my bedroom. Dave had just got home from work and was taking a shower. My parents the permanent residents here were outside watching TV in the living room. Letitia had insisted that she come into our room to get a piece of the action.

As usual half way through she decided that she wanted to go outside to be with her grandparents and started banging at the door. So I opened the door to let her out. But she being her... decided that she didn't want to go out anymore. So she slammed the door shut and BROKE THE LOCK.


Anyway, about 40 mins later...... after a pair of broken pliers and badly twisted fork we managed to dismantle the lock. Thanks goodness my parents were outside. They were the ones that passed us the pliers and fork.


Throughout the entire ordeal Letitia being the kaypoh that she is stuck her nose and finger into everything. She kept saying,"door stuck stuck" it was rather hilarious actually.



The evidence: door with hole



The evidence: one broken door knob and lock

Now I am paraniod that Letitia's room door will get stuck and she will be in room all alone and she will be screaming and crying. I will be outside helpless! I am thinking of removing the door knob and lock from her bedroom door permanently. Ya, I know I am little ridiculous.

2 comments:

Carrie said...

I am always amused how letiticia entered the lives of you and david and turned everything upside down.

Crazy Mum aka Ivy Ong said...

She is like a level 5 typhoon.... destroying everything in her path!