poo.pee.tantrums.tears.laughter.going insane.

Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Under the weather

I have been feeling a little under the weather the last couple of days. My nose is running and I sprained my shoulder. Not going to dwell on how I sprained my shoulder but you can bet that it was because of a little girl called Letitia.

Today she gave me a really hard time. She fell from the sofa twice today. The first time she rolled off the sofa and landed on the back of her head.

The second time she winded herself because she fell flat on her tummy. The horrible thing is she doesn't seem to remember the pain she felt after about 2 minutes and she jumping on the sofa again.

During dinner she was playing with a toy mobile phone. She was swinging the thing around it landed right into her pumpkin porridge. Oh man! I lost it.

I am still having heart palpitations at the moment.......and what is she doing. She is colouring!

No comments: