poo.pee.tantrums.tears.laughter.going insane.

Monday, August 13, 2007

Wedding Bells

My baby sister is getting married in a couple of months time. I am really happy that she found someone that she loves. I wish her nothing but the best in her new marital life. Hope that she will find the same safety, security, companionship, respect, care, joy and love like I did.

From the bottom of my heart I wish that as she embarks on this journey of marital life she will discover that it is a blessing to have someone by her side. I am not going to get all philosophical!

What I really want to say is "Thank Goodness, she is finally getting married!" and I am keeping my fingers crossed that she will change her mind soon about NOT having children. (obviously for selfish reasons: I dun wan her coming over everyday when she is 65 to play with my grandchildren cos she is bored witless)

Looking forward to getting a really big Ang Bao from your husband on your wedding day....... I will personally guard the keys to door so make sure he brings lots of dough if he wants to get in. This is for making me wake up sooooooo early in the morning. Who in the world gets married at 6am?

Congratulations!

No comments: