poo.pee.tantrums.tears.laughter.going insane.

Thursday, December 13, 2007

It's a beautiful day

The sun is out for the first time in about 2 weeks. I never knew that I would miss the sun so much. The last 2 weeks of cold, wet, rainy days are finally over. For today at least, it's bright and cheerful.

I sent a package to a dear friend who is living in Brisbane and she finally got the package today. It had been stuck at the Australian Customs for the last 3 days...errrmm... because I included Chicken Rice Mix in the package. hahahahaha......it's not like I sent her a package of chicken rice. It's pre-packed, vacuum sealed Chicken Rice mix in a box from the supermarket....anyhow...she finally got it today....I am so happy!

Tonight I am going out and I will be meeting 2 friends that I have not seen in 17 years. I hope the weather holds up and stays bright and sunny so as not to dampen my very high spirits.

If only everyday could be filled with so much happiness...but I'll take whenever it comes my way. La dee da deee...........to a great day. One of the best I have had in a long time....

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You r soooo sweet dearest ivy!!! we will enjoy the chicken rice mix. am going to let ben try some too:))))