poo.pee.tantrums.tears.laughter.going insane.

Saturday, July 04, 2009

Brainless

I don't want to be MEAN. But...there has to be reasons why some people are supermarket cashiers. Yesterday I ran in the one of the dumbest cashiers in the world! She is so stupid I don't think they should even let her go the work anymore.

I had Vermicelli, baby food, pasta sauce, ginger ale, snacks, eggs in my trolley. I queued up, put everything on the belt and walked to the other end of the check out counter to wait for her to finish scanning the items.

As I stood there watch her pack my item...hahahha......I realised that she had put the eggs in the base of the plastic bag......and put 3 cans of soft drinks and 1 bottle of pasta sauce on TOP of the eggs!!!!! WTF!! I looked at her and said "Why are you putting can drinks on my eggs?" She gave me the why are you so anal look, took the cans off the eggs. AND FLUNG THE EGGS ACROSS THE COUNTER!!!

No comments: