poo.pee.tantrums.tears.laughter.going insane.

Monday, July 20, 2009

Figuring it out

In about a week from now, I will be going on a journey. A solo journey to rejuvenate myself. I will leave all that is dear to me heart and embark on a journey of discovery. Hoping to find that whatever I was looking was right next to me all these while.

I have been thinking the last few days.

I do not really have a problem with my existence, I am very comfortable in my skin and I believe that I have not lead an ordinary and will have an extraordinary life. But rather I have a burning desire to figure out the purpose of the existence of the entire human race. A bit bizarre!

Some people say that I complicate things but I think, in true fact, I am trying to simplify things. Life is inherently simple. It is Man that have complicated and corrupted it, with our strange need to conquer, catalog, organise, categorise, invent, kill, endanger, abuse and deplete. Before I deviate to another topic completely......all i am trying to figure out is this senseless world that we live in. Look beyond the war, politics, economics, religion and strip it down to it's simplest form. That is what I am talking about......at the end of the day. What does it all come down too? Hmmmm.....because if you strip the Queen of England down to her knickers and left her stranded on island she is going to be no different from the anyone....

No, I am not going all bonkers neither am I thinking of becoming a nun. No way I am giving my bags aways. I think I am at a point in my life where I am so at peace with my being and my state if being that I need some form of transient connection with the rest of the universe. I don't even make sense to myself sometimes, my circular logic brain keeps going round in circles. So it is true that we were put here as a test and to be a living testament, as a transient guest that will eventually depart for a better place? Which pretty much explains why life is big huge gigantic obstacle course, some clear it with speed, accuracy and grace. While some fumble, fall and never get up.

I shall leave my train of thought for the now........................................................

No comments: