poo.pee.tantrums.tears.laughter.going insane.

Thursday, May 20, 2010

Time to move on

It's time to move on again. This is the 5th time I am moving in the last 8 years. This time we are saying good bye to Seletar Springs, the place where my 2nd child, Danica, was born. This place will forever have a special place in my heart. It's like a breaking up with someone and never getting over it but you still some how manage to move on in life.

I love this place. I can't explain it but there is something about it that draws you and captivates you. We are off to Sunrise Close just 3 traffic lights or 3.2km away from Gerald Drive where we are currently at. I hope that as we move on to a bigger home, we will create new memories and I will find another special place in my heart for it. We start renovations and packing in the next couple of weeks, I pray that all goes smoothly and the children settle in nicely. It's not a nice feeling when it's bedtime and you are left wondering, why are we not home yet mummy?

On a lighter note, I hope I don't have another child in the process of moving this time round. Wahahahahahhaa...the last 2 times I shifted I was pregnant! Sigh! Talk about bad timing, both of my children were conceived just after we signed the paper work to buy the last 2 properties. I tell you having morning sickness and vomiting all day long but still had to pack and look after another child, not to mention deal with contractors that gave me contraction on a daily basis was no joking matter. Thank goodness so far so good, we get our keys in 2 weeks and I am NOT pregnant at the moment.

Goodbye, Seletar Springs, one day when the time is right, I will return to this great great place I once called home.

No comments: